Join us at the library for a special Alzheimer’s Association program presented by The University of Kentucky Family and Consumer Sciences Extension. This one hour program will cover the following topics.
- Typical age-related changes
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s
- How to approach someone about memory concerns
- Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process
- Alzheimer’s Association resouces
Registration is required for this program, please call the library at (859) 234-4881 to sign up.