U.S. Code Section 508
This Web site conforms to the guidelines defined in U.S. Code Section 508.
This site complies with the Web Accessibility Initiative’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Level AAA.
All of the access keys work on every page. The access keys are identified in the link’s title attribute (which will appear on a mouse over). Support for access keys varies from browser to browser.
Access Key Definitions:
- access key 1: Library homepage
- access key 2: Skip to Navigation
- access key 4: Search
- access key 0: Accessibility Statement
Structured Semantic Markup
This site uses structured semantic markup. On this page, JAWS users can skip to the next section by pressing Alt+Insert+3.
To read more about accessibility:
- HTMLhelp’s Accessibility
- Viewable With Any Browser
- Alan Herrell’s Accessibility: The Politics of Design
- Six Principles of Accessible Web Design
- Joe Clark’s Building Accessible Websites
- Thatcher, et. al., Accessible Web Sites
This site was restructured as part of the Access Now! grant funded by Northern Kentucky University and with assistance from the Kentucky Virtual Library.
Connect with us