- Borrowing items and participating in programs are free.
- Library cards are free to anyone living in the Northern Kentucky region, provided a valid picture ID with a current address or recent piece of mail is presented. No age restriction.
- Books, CDs, DVDs are available for checkout.
- Access free Wifi
- There are no fines on the bookmobile.
- Inclement weather policy: if school is closed, the Bookmobile does not run.
- Nursing homes
- Mobile home parks
- Homebound facilities
- Homes of shut-ins
Contact the library if you want Bookmobile services. Call (859) 234-4881 and ask for Ada Adair, or email [email protected]hianalibrary.org.